Tuesday 1 October 2013

Dressform Book for a friend

Last week I had quite a lot of fun putting together this lovely little dressform mini book for a lovely friend. Mainly just using the offcuts and scraps on my desk I dressed some chipboard forms in different styles and am quite thrilled with how it turned out.

I used the Prima 'Devine' 6x6 papers to keep it light and pretty and added a pocket on the left hand pages to allow me to include a little lace for my friend.

front cover

pretty pages


the back
If you'd like to see more of this little book you can watch it HERE


5 comments:

  1. Hello Jeanette
    Thank you dear friend for leaving such a kind and caring comment on my blog about Andrea. Time will heal and so will creativity as you know.
    It has been a long and sad journey seeing her slowly slip away from us.
    What a darling little dress form lace book! Your creations are just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice little dress. I love it.

    <:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty book.I adore Dress Form projects.Thank you so much for all your You Tube tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to have found your YouTube channel. You have so many beautiful projects that I had to make a list to keep track of what I want to make. I'm halfway through with my Art Dress w/ Paper Mache Bodice. Thank you for taking the time to create these videos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanette, this is so beautiful,the lace so rich,everything about it is a work of Art.
    I also am trying to get back to blogging,my memory was effective,and brain when I got ill ,it is so frustrating.Thank you for your lovely e.mail
    My. Blog is ita_foodandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Regards
    Ita.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)