Wednesday 25 September 2013

An Altered Chess Set Box

I was recently involved in a swap with Kimi and one of the items we had agreed to swap was an altered box. My choice for Kimi was an old chess set box, the wood on it was just lovely although a little worse for wear in some places so I decided I would alter most of it but still leave some of the original box showing through!







For a much more detailed run down of what I used to alter and decorate this lovely box, you can read my blog post HERE or watch my video HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

Jeanette

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanette, what a gorgeous altered box, fabulous job done again. You are very inspiring.
    Cheers from the Gold Coast
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! this is sooooo beautiful and I Love everything about it!!! tfs, hugs and smiles, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda thank you so very much, I really appreciate you stopping by :)
    - Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Chess sets uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. next chess move

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)